With this being my first blog, I thought I good place to start would be a little bit about…me!
1. I’ve never “blogged” before but I am hoping that it will be a way for me to express myself and share thoughts on food, fitness and life in general.
2. I LOVE lists…explaining the nature of this first post.
3. I am an ex-gymnast, converted gym rat – always up for something new in the fitness world.
4. Pilates is the best.
5. I’m gluten intolerant so my food choices are limited. I LOVE food, cooking and baking.
6. I am probably obsessive about food. I have a huge appetite and think about my next meal way too much.
7. I just got married a few months ago and have gained 7lbs. And I thought the “newlywed weight gain” thing was all a lie!!! Ha.
8. Life’s little indulgences are what it’s all about. That special coffee drink (aka: nonfat caramel lattes), a glass of wine, a fun little purchase from Target. They all make me smile.
9. I long for sunshine. I love the outdoors. Luckily, I live in the state with 300 days of sun a year. I think we got all 65 days of gloom in in a row this year.
10. I’m a girl of many interests, though my life revolves around food and fitness. I love organization, traveling, beaches, photography, scrapbooking….