As I sat down at my computer tonight I fought the urge to search for cyber-monday deals and headed straight to wordpress so I could update you all on my DELICIOUS Thanksgiving! I have been so blessed this year with some many things to be thankful for…but I thought I would start with the top 10 gluten free things that I am most grateful for.
I am THANKFUL for…
1. Buckwheat flour
2. The Gluten Free Goddess Blog – it has given me the spark to start baking again and taught me some amazing ways to enjoy food!
3. Pre-Made pie crusts from Nunna the Gluten – helped make Thanksgiving a little easier…and more delicious!
4. My new english muffin rings – such fun baking tools!
5. Nature’s Path Buckwheat Berry Waffles
6. Great produce that I can purchase so easily anytime
7. Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose Baking Mix – just makes things that much easier!
8. Coffee! Thank God Coffee is gluten free…as well as French Vanilla creamer and hot chocolate mix!
9. Muffins – I love them all. Whoever invented muffins is my hero.
10. Quinoa – if I have never gone gluten free, I don’t know if I ever would have discovered this grain, and how great it is nutritionally! It is so great that we can get all of our nutrients from whole foods anytime!
Now that I’m through with that…take a look at our delicious Thanksgiving dinner! The only things not gluten free were 2 pies, 1 set of rolls and the lefse. But I made my own apple and pumpkin pies, some delicious Pamela’s drop biscuits and I will be rolling out some GF lefse soon…stay posted!!
I hope you all had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving and were able to take some time and think about the things you truly appreciate in life. I’m off to cyber shop!