Today is National Running Day! People all over the world will be running today, why not join them? There is some great info on www.runningday.org – including an article on 10 Ways to Celebrate National Run Day. My favorite way is number 1: Declare Your Passion. That is what I am going to do today…
10 Reasons Why I Run
1. To be with friends – sometimes I get so busy, the only time my friends get to see me is if they join me on a run!
2. To have something for myself
3. To always have something to work towards
4. To be fit
5. To be outside
6. To eat dessert
7. Who am I kidding…to drink margaritas
8. To see new places – running is my favorite form of tourism
9. To wear that finisher’s medal
10. To have a lifelong passion that I can do anywhere, anytime and with anyone.
Why do YOU run?